“Human Power” Training
A College Athlete is like a sports car: the more horsepower, the more performance.
Top College Athletes have more Human Power, just like a finely tuned sports car does.
Horsepower cannot be directly measured; it is a mathematical calculation (Torque × Speed)/5252. Similarly, an Athlete’s Human Power cannot be directly measured. It is not just how much weight they lifted, how fast they ran, or how high they jumped. Human Power is a calculation derived from Weight × Height or Distance / Time.
At CBN, we strive to increase the athlete’s Human Power through specific exercises and specialized nutritional supplements, making them more athletic and a more recruitable College Bound Athlete.
- Head Strength/Conditioning Coach at St. John Vianney High School in Holmdel New Jersey.
- 1989 BS Physical Education (Adult Fitness)
- All NJAC Fullback Montclair St.
- ADFPA State Powerlifting Champion
- WNBF Natural Universe and World Champion Bodybuilder
- D1 Track and Field hammer and shot-put thrower.
- NEC Track and Field Finalist.
- Millrose Games competitor.
- NJ High School top 25 Shot putters in 2017.
- D2 soccer player for Georgian Court University.
- Public A North champs in senior year of high school.
- Scored 9 goals and 5 assists in senior year of high school.
- Made top ten plays on SportsCenter and got number 8.
- Senior made second all team.
- D2 Soccer Player at Georgian Court University.
- High school – Public A North Champs.
- Finished senior of high school with 2 goals and 15 assists.
- High School – Made 2nd all team.